I am incredibly humbled and honored that Jillian at Early Learning Planet nominated me for a Liebster Award! How awesome is that!!! Leibster Awards are given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers by other award recipients. I’m not really sure how it all started, it seems no one is, but award recipients give the award to other blogs that inspire them and they like to read.
Now I need to tell you 11 facts about myself, answer 11 questions posed by Jillian, nominate 11 blogs, and they will answer the same questions posed to me. All I ask of the recipients is to follow these same steps and check out my blog and the other nominees and follow them! These are great blogs and I’m very excited to share them with you!!
1. I’m a stay at home mom, and I absolutely love it!
2. I love accounting and am currently preparing for the CPA exam (AKA I’m a total dork).
3. I let my oldest play video games because I secretly love them as much as he does.
4. I grew up in Ohio and have lived in 5 states.
5. I love gardening and cooking.
6. I hate to clean.
7. I have become somewhat of a food activist over the past year.
8. I often feel inadequate as a mom.
9. I have an amazing husband.
10. I’m a serious sports fanatic.
11. My favorite movies are all from the 80’s.
2. Lofty Loves
10. Make Do Mama
11 Questions from Early Learning Planet
1. What musical artist are you listening to these days?
-Mumford and Sons
2. If you could be any animal, what would you be? Why?
– A bird, so I could fly.
3. What do you say when your (or someone else’s) kid asks you why the sky is blue?
– Because that’s the way God intended it to be
4. Favorite Food?
– Homemade Stuffing
5. If $$ were no object, where would you travel on your next vacation?
6. How do you like your eggs?
7. Favorite Reality TV Show?
– The Biggest Loser
8. What was your very first job?
– I worked at an old-fashioned soda fountain in high-school
9. What book is on your nightstand right now?
– Veiled Passages by Terri Reid
10. What’s your guilty pleasure?
– Mac n Cheese
11. At what age is your earliest memory?
– I think around 5. I was sick and my Dad brought home a Nintendo!
Thanks again to Jillian!! Congrats to my fellow nominees and I hope all my readers will check out and follow all of the wonderful blogs I nominated!!
Until our next adventure,