I am truly honored that Echo from Domain of the Mad Mommy nominated me for the Sunshine Award! Stop by and check her awesome blog out!
Sunshine Award Rules
1. Thank and recognize your nominating blogger
2. Give 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions given by your nominating blogger
4. Nominate 11 bloggers (cannot be your nominating blogger)
5. Post 11 questions for your nominees
11 Facts about Me
1. I have lived in 5 states in the past 6 years
2. I secretly wish we could have backyard chickens
3. I love to read more than any other of my hobbies
4. I make tutus
5. I play more video games than my kids
6. I plan to run a half marathon next year
7. I am an only child
8. My husband and kids are the best things that have ever happened to me
9. My favorite season is spring
10. I’m from northeastern Ohio
11. I LOVE all things Ohio State!!!
Questions from Domain of the Mad Mommy
1. If you had to listen to one song, on repeat, for a whole day, what would it be?
#34 by Dave Matthews Band
2. You have to change your first name, today! What do you change it too?
Rosita, after my grandmother. I think it’s a beautiful name!
3. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to share our moving journeys and my crazy life with the kiddos.
4. Are you where you pictured yourself 5 years ago?
Not at all. 5 years ago I lived in South Florida with one child. I have lived in 3 states since then and had twins!
5. Spaghetti’os, Kraft Mac N Cheese or Tombstone Pizza. Pick one.
Kraft Mac N Cheese
6. If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be?
7. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would you pick?
8. Do you shower everyday? (Be honest)
Nope, every other day
9. What is your most dreaded chore?
Folding the laundry
10. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I have 5 tattoos
11. What TV commercial gets stuck in your head the most?
State Farm (Discount Doooouuuuuble Check!)
My 11 Questions to the Nominees
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What is your favorite hobby?
3. What is your favorite thing to write about?
4. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
5. What is your ideal vacation spot?
6. What is your greatest accomplishment?
7. What’s worse, laundry or dishes?
8. Do you have a TV show that you watch but don’t like to admit? Which one?
9. Sweet or salty?
10. What state or country if you aren’t in the US do you live in?
11. Snow, do you love it or hate it?
Thanks again to Echo at Domain of the Mad Mommy!!